Nominations for the Elite Achievers Award are now being accepted!
This award is presented annually to a member agency who demonstrates outstanding achievement in the implementation of creative IT.
Awards will be given in three categories:
Small Projects (Under $50,000)
Medium Projects ($50,001 to $500,000)
Large Projects ($500,001 and above)
To nominate a project, submit your application to Mike Shelton via email.
Nominations must be received no later than June 15, 2015.
For additional information, please visit the Elite Achievers Award webpage.
We would like to thank everyone who attended the 2015 Leadership Summit for helping to make the event such a huge success! Of course we couldn't have done it without the support of our wonderful sponsors! Thank you everyone!
Summit presentations can be viewed by visiting the Event Archive webpage.
The Summit agenda can still be viewed by clicking on the button below.
Those attending the 2015 Leadership Summit can receive a total of 14.5 PDUs. To process your PDUs, please follow the instructions provided below:
1. Log in to PMI.org __________________________________________
2. Go to https://ccrs.pmi.org/Certificants/Transcript.aspx
3. Enter "C235-20150408" into the search box and click the search button
4. 2015 SC.GMIS Leadership Summit will appear
5. Click on the Report PDU link in the top right corner of the session
6. Enter the dates you attended, the number of PDUs (out of a max of 14.5) that you are claiming, then check the "Accurate" box in the bottom left and click Submit
With two workshops remaining on the calendar, 2015 is shaping up
to be one of our best years yet! We hope you will make note of the dates listed below and join us at each of these SC.GMIS events.
Stay up-to-date with the latest SC.GMIS news and information
by following us on Twitter @ SCGMIS!